Wednesday, June 20, 2007

+ sOmEtHiNg SpEcIAl I sHaRe +

I have never really found anything as good as this, but lately everything in my life has drastically changed to be something better. Despite a few plus and minus points included.

As all of you know I used to be a Kuala Lumpur chic, now I have shifted to Johor. So all of you know I have never regretted it not even one moment. Coming here is probably that wisest choice I have made ever since my life changing incident. No matter how weird it seems to my friends at first but I am really glad they supported me.

This was an unplanned meet I had with D, yet the best ever. We never really knew what we both were getting into besides living together and sharing everything, but thanks god we managed to survive the challenge. Life for the both of us had changed over the months and everything so far has made a huge impact on us. From the starting till now we have done many crazy stuff.

D I love you, thanks for everything you have done for me. Lets continue to do so till old age, and build many unforgettable memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks baby for the lovely entry..
ILAPU!

snow_love said...

thanks baby..
glad you liked it.
love you baby...