Sunday, June 17, 2007

Stress and me!!

We are all human and many times we are faced with a lot of pressure and stress. Then without us noticing it we let go on our love ones. Not that we want to but situations sometime forces us to do so.

Sometimes we act like nothing is bothering us or we act to make it all seem OK, but the more we do so the worst it becomes. I have tried it many times but sometimes it makes me wonder why can’t I just eliminate it form my conscious and make it stop bothering me. But we can do that we don’t have the power to make things not happen in our life. Then when we act on it things lend up getting worst and it hurts even more, so that’s even waste of time. All we can really do is deal with and release it in a positive way right?

P/s: To all the people who have been affected by this I am really sorry from the bottom of my heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

STRESS is constructive if you find a way to act on it or overcome the source of your negative feelings. But it's gonna be destructive if you keep on letting it 'eat' you emotionally. Soon you'll be more and more depressed.

Share & talk it out with your loved ones; keep trying to improve yourself and your life, built it slowly(it might take a long time but the satisfaction & self esteem you'll get gonna worth it). The more you do it on your own, the more confident, fulfilled and stronger person you'll be.

Once you survive a hard time, the second one won't be so hard anymore.

All in all, you know you have me to be there for you along the way...

snow_love said...

thanks baby...