Friday, June 15, 2007

The Next Day!!!

The next day after the trauma I had with the iguana, I was once again shocked by another incident.

D and I were lying down on the bean bags while watching television, suddenly a spider fell on. I started to scream and jumped on the sofa, but seriously it was really big and scary. D stared laughing like mad at that’s not fair. I was still terrified by the iguana incident and now that, what a week??


The next day I followed D out when she left for work, I drove up to Dunking Donuts and had breakfast and chill. The later in the afternoon I joined D for lunch at the airport, then I did’t want to go home after that so I when to Coffee Bean. I sat there and surf the net till D finished work, lately that’s been my routine.


This is what it roughly looked like..

No comments: